Employment Offered(June 30, 2017)
We are looking for someone to assist in our small office doing a variety of tasks. The ideal person will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation and to assist with sales and marketing.
What we do:
BigChess – manufacture and sell Giant Outdoor Garden Chess sets (www.bigchess.net)
We work very hard in our quiet and tranquil environment in Fontainebleau, Randburg.
What we need you to do (amongst other things):
- Help with incoming calls - answer and direct phone calls
- Screening calls
- Taking messages
- Assistance with courier collections and deliveries
- Helping to follow up on quotes
- Maintain our contact data base and sales data base
- Compose and send out E-mail newsletters
- Help maintain our filing system
You will need to:
- Be able to use the various MS Office programs – Excel, Word
- Have some knowledge of chess
- Have good written and verbal abilities
- Knowledge of Pastel Accounting will be useful
- Maintain our filing system
This job will suit someone who lives fairly close by, may wish to work part time, is able to learn new software and is comfortable and familiar using the PC and internet.
If you are interested, please send your information to [email protected] or contact Marie on 011 792-4538. (Marie will then ask you to send your information)